Free Ab Workout! Workout 6 in the 30-Day Core Conditioning Challenge
Here is another Professionally Designed Free Ab Workout!
30-Day Core Conditioning Challenge Workout #6
1) Standing Knee to Elbow March- Stand tall with you hands behind you head, elbows out the side. Keeping your back straight, lift your right knee to touch your right elbow. Repeat on left side. Remember to bring your knee to your elbow, not your elbow to your knee. Do for 15 seconds.
2) Standing Knee to Elbow CrissCross- Stand tall with you hands behind you head, elbows out the side. Keeping your back as straight as you can, twist your torso and lift your right knee to touch your left elbow. Repeat on opposite side. Remember to bring your knee to your elbow, not your elbow to your knee. Do for 15 seconds.
3) Plank Bird Dogs-Start in a plank position(push-up position) w/your hands directly beneath your shoulders. From this position, keeping your hips low, Lift your right hand and your left leg. Repeat. Do each leg for 30 seconds
4) Frog Hop Hover -Start on your belly with your elbows directly beneath your shoulders, chest lifted high, legs out wide and your toes curled under. Lift your body off the floor so you form a straight line from your heels to the top of your head. Draw your bellybutton in slightly to stabilize. Hop your feet as far forward and out to the side as possible Do for 1 minute.
5)L-Sits Start- Start sitting with your legs extended straight. Sit up as tall as you can. Think about lifting your chest toward the ceiling. Lift your legs off the floor as high as you can. Reach your arms straight up to the ceiling. Your back should be nice an straight and your bellybutton drawn in slightly to stabilize. Hold for 1 minute.
6)Left Side 1 Leg Hover w/side-to-side taps- Start on your side with elbow under your shoulder, chest held high, your legs extended and your feet stacked on top of one another. Lift your top leg, take an deep breath in and lift your hips off the floor until your body forms a nice long line from your foot to your head. Tap your top leg in front of yourself and then behind yourselfDo 20 taps(only count the front of the body tap.)
7)Rolling Back Extension/Tuck-Crunch combo- Start on your belly with your arms extended over head, thumbs facing up, palms facing out. Take a deep breath in and lift your arms, chest and legs off the floor as high as you can. While staying as high as you can and keeping your arms and legs off the floor roll to the right all the way to your back, do a tuck crunch(crunch and draw your knees into your chest. Shoulders should only come a few inches off the floor). Extend and continue rolling the same direction until you are on your belly again. Repeat this sequence in the opposite direction. Keep your chin tucked under so your neck stays in alignment with the rest of your spine. Do for 1 minute.
8)Right Side 1 Leg Hover w/side-to-side taps- Start on your side with elbow under your shoulder, chest held high, your legs extended and your feet stacked on top of one another. Lift your top leg, take an deep breath in and lift your hips off the floor until your body forms a nice long line from your foot to your head. Tap your top leg in front of yourself and then behind yourself. Do 20 taps(only count the front of the body tap.)
9)Hip Lifts w/single leg extension- Lay on your back with your knees bent. Extend your left leg straight out along the floor. Lift your left leg up into the air so your heal is about 3 inches off the floor. As you move keep your left foot in position. As you exhale draw your belly button to your spine gently and press your hips off the floor as high as you can with your right leg. Then lower. Take 2 seconds to lift and 2 seconds to lower. Repeat on other leg Do each leg for 45 seconds
Remember to breath while you do this free ab workout and to honor your body. We all start from our own place and we get better. Do what you safely can and have fun! Please share this professionally designed, Free Ab Workout with your friends and family.
You are going to absolutely love the delicious Smoothies in my FREE e-Book:
"The 12 Most Delicious Vegan SuperSmoothies Ever!"
Inside this e-book you are going to get 12 mouth-watering SuperSmoothie recipes like:
BODACIOUSLY BENEFICIAL BERRY BERRY
THE TROPICAL TRUTH
POWERFUL PINEAPPLE AND BLESSED BERRIES
What makes them SuperSmoothies? These smoothies are jam packed with vitamins and minerals and phytonutrients that nourish and supercharge your body!
In addition to the recipes you will get inside info on the best smoothie blenders, the fresh vs. frozen debate AND a complimentary subscription to our e-Zine:
Vibrant Living is an e-Zine (email magazine) for people who want to look, feel and live their very best.
Vibrant Living is packed with quality tips, tools, resources, recipes, up-to-the-minute news and updates as well as a value-packed article to fast-track you to your optimal weight and health - straight from the desks of Kirsten Nissen and Derrick deLay, the Vibrant Vegans
What you can expect in every issue:
• Note from Kirsten and Derrick
• Health and Wellness tips, news and strategies YOU can use
• Feature Article
• Delicious Vegan Recipe
• Vegan Fitness Tips
Kick-start your new life today!
Grab your FREE copy of "The 12 Most Delicious Vegan SuperSmoothie Recipes Ever!" and your complimentary subscription of Vibrant Living!
Although Vibrant Living is easily worth $100+ per year (because it is high quality information from vegan weight loss and fitness professionals who give you free ab workouts), you can receive it for FREE for the time being.
Fantastic, Fast, Free Ab Workout!
Have your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.